Vixen International Events’ VIP management and scheduling is personally overseen by our founder Victoria Southgate.
Our services include:
- Scheduling and managing VIP time
- PR and Media interview scheduling and management
- Travel and accommodation
- Leisure and recreation scheduling
- Risk assessment and planning
- Chaperone services
Victoria’s VIP management experience includes:
Official European Manager for Col Alfred M Worden, NASA Apollo 15 Astronaut:
- An Evening with Al Worden – Nov 2015
- Farnborough International Airshow – July 2016
- World Space Week Ireland Tour – Oct 2016
- New Scientist Live Exhibition – Sept 2017
- This event included organising and cooperating with the handlers and agents for Maj. Tim Peake (ESA Astronaut), Helen Sharman OBE CMG, Dallas Campbell (TV Presenter), Tess Naran & Jacqueline Bell (BBC Astronauts).
- World Space Week UK Tour – Oct 2017
- This tour entailed coordinating over 20 events with companies and individuals across the UK and creating and implementing opportunities for national and global media coverage.
In May 2016 Victoria’s services were employed by Helen Sharman – Britain’s First Astronaut – to manage (with the assistance of Ms Sharman’s agent, DBA Speakers) in hosting, managing, scheduling and escorting 13 ESA astronauts, 3 Cosmonauts, entourage and their partners/spouse for 4 days as part of the 25th Anniversary of Helen Sharman’s Spaceflight.
Vixen International Events also managed the social media coverage for the #Sharman25 event.